To backup a database in Plesk, you can follow the steps below:
1. Login to Plesk at the URL mentioned in your hosting account information email.
2. If you have logged in as a reseller, select the domain under which the database is created. If you have logged in as the domain admin, please proceed to the next step.
3. Click on the Backup Manager icon (under Files section).
4. Click the Database Backup Repository icon.
5. Click Back Up.
6. Select the database name from the databases drop down, enter the file name for the backup that will be generated and click ok.
7. After the backup is generated, you will get a download option. Simply click that link to download the database backup to your local system.