You can control how users access services and check their email, such as requiring SSL or disabling POP or IMAP.
To adjust access rights for an entire domain, perform the following steps:
1. Log in to the eProMail Admin Control Panel.
2. From the Go to section menu, select Email Hosting
3. In the Email Accounts section, click Settings.
4. If you have multiple domains, select the appropriate domain name. To change domains, click change domain.
5. Click Global Access Rights.
6. Select the check box for each service that you want to grant access to, or clear the check box for each service that you want to restrict or disable access to. Each service is a different way of accessing email that is stored on the email server.